Contact Information: Bill Oakes - email@example.com
You do not be to be licensed to referee Recreational games. If you would like to be a referee for GLRSA, please follow the steps below. All referees will be required to undergo a background check. You do not need to register each season, just once. Please ignore any reference to this being a Manager type registration. Follow these steps:
1. Read Referee Expectations: Click HERE
2. Register as a referee for background check, please click this link: REFEREE
* If you previously registered, your background check is only good for 2 years. In order to submit an updated report, please start by clicking here: Update Background Check. Then click on the login link for Teams & Team Officials. Then enter your user name and password in the Individual Manager field to the right. If necessary, there is a Manager Account Lookup tool available.
3. Create account @ sportslogistics.net (need this to get games assigned): Click HERE
4. Submit Scores HERE
5. Access your sportslogistics account to update availability, accept & decline games: Click HERE
6. We must have a W-9 on file for all referees. If you are a new referee with GLRSA or current referee with GLRSA and have a new mailing address, please fill out the first page of the W-9 form and mail it to: GLRSA, PO Box 5811, Lafayette, IN 47903
How to get paid as a GLRSA referee:
Your game report needs to be submitted within 24 hours. Otherwise payment for games can be delayed.
Treasurer will enter online payments to all the referees on Monday/Tuesday of each week. Our goal is to get you a check by Saturday. Please wait until the following Monday to notify us if you haven't received your check from the prior week.